Add a Media Page to Your Website
Why You Want a Media Page
To sell more books, people need to know about you. A media page on your website is the place you can list your media exposure. If you are looking for new opportunities to connect with the media, it shows them you know how to make the news and adds to your credibility as a potential speaker, guest on a show, or as a guest blogger.
What to Include on Your Media Page
You can start with a few of these items and add to your page as you expand your coverage.
- Your biography (short, medium and long versions)
- Photos of you (professional)
- Images of your book cover(s)
- Fun facts about you
- Book Reviews and Testimonials
- Links or pdfs to media coverage
- Downloadable document with all of your media information (your media kit)
- How to get in touch with you
- Links to your social channels
- Links to recordings of you on air (radio, podcasts, television)
- Links to guest posts on other people’s blog sites
- A speaker sheet (like a product sell sheet for speakers)
- Upcoming events
- Sample interview topics
- Sample Q&A
- Quotes from media who have interviewed you
- Keep it updated as you get media coverage
Update your page as you get more coverage. Go out and make some news today.